I did a few of my necessities, not just makeup - so here we go:
- MAC Lipstick in Hot Gossip - this has become my go to color and it's perfect for all seasons.
- MAC Lip Pencil in Dervish - the perfect pairing for my lipstick.
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in Deelight - when I just don't have time for liner and lipstick ;)
- Christian Audigier Perfume - still one of my favorite scents, thanks to my sister.
- WAX! I cannot stress enough how important this stuff is in my life right now (blah).
- Colgate Wisp Portable Brushes - these little gems have a tiny freshening bead and a pick on one end to remove hard to reach food... a must with braces!
- The portable hair brush - kind of like the one I carried around in the seventh grade, but hey, in Idaho... it's a must!
- MAC Viva Glam Ricky Lip Conditioner - since I always have chapped lips this product is great to layer over lipstick. I bought it in a gift set with a lipstick and now I'm hooked.
What items are in YOUR purse???
- Alison*Elle - Alison shares a tutorial on how to make a super cute cupcake mani.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's posted her holiday party outfits, red skinnies & bubble necklaces. </ li>
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's rocking a red blazer.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay tried a retro style dress & a new hemline...
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen announced and shared her pregnancy story.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is expecting her little girl any day... or week now. Check out her 33 week BUMPdate.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette says' "December is THE month for red, right?"
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen OOTD : 19 weeks pregnant