Okay, okay, I’m about a week late but the lovely ladies at MiniMeStyle and SimplySarah had awarded me with the “Tell me about Yourself Award” and with a slight hiatus and lots going on I’m just now getting to it. Since I’m the last to complete it I won’t worry about tagging anyone but feel free to complete if you have not been tagged yet. I always love doing these to share more about myself other than a quick picture of an outfit! As part of the award I’m supposed to share 7 random facts about myself so here goes…
1. I have a serious lead foot. It’s a problem and I’m very much aware of it and have to remind myself to slow down. Back in 2007-2008, I was pulled over four time by the same freaking police officer. We became pretty good friends, I guess you could say, but my driving record suffered. Thankfully that bad boy (the record) is all cleaned up these days.
2. I think my favorite studies in school included Egyptian and Greek Mythology. Straight up fascinated me.
3. I rarely wear my hair up because I have so much of it that it seriously gives me a headache to have that extra weight on top of my head. Drives me crazy.
4. I have offered to be a surrogate for someone VERY close to me, purely for selfish reasons. I so badly want her to be a mother so she can experience the joys of motherhood. And so she can know the sleepless nights and utter joy that come with being a mother. I hope she takes me up on the offer because at my age, it does have an expiration date…
5. In the evenings I have been known to do the “Flying Squirrel” onto the bed – and it scares the poo out of the Hubs. Keeps things interesting, I tell ya’!
6. I’m a lousy, LOUSY golfer – I’m trying to love it, but I’m terrible. My eight year old son outdrives me, and loves to point out that he is much better than I.
7. I contemplated sharing this last fact – but I actually have my eyeliner tattooed on. I did it back in February and my only regret is not doing it sooner. It’s just a thin line on my lash line – nothing crazy. Saves me oodles of time in the mornings. I also had my brows filled in on the ends. I promise it’s not Tammy Faye style.
There you have it. Seven random things you could have probably died without knowing and still lived a very fulfilled life. Haha, Happy Hump Day, and as always, thanks for reading.