Well, my most sentimental item is a simple gold chain that holds a simple gold ring, only it's not that simple.
This is the tiny little ring that our daughter wore while at Primary Children's Hospital before she passed away. Although the ring is tiny, it was enormous on her precious little finger. It's my own little treasure. Okay, I will put down the box of Kleenex now... sorry, not the best way to start a Friday morning.
In other news, I have joined forces for a monthly collaboration with some amazingly fashionable ladies to bring you Monthly Must Reads, please take a moment to check them out, and as always, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle celebrated Valentines Day in a hot pink Old Navy skirt. It was on sale for a mere steal at $10!
- Ella Pretty - Ella's loving her Valentine's Day present - an Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf in Coral
- Lilly's Style - Lilly is loving her apricot colored skinny pants - they match her favorite nail polish: Essie's Van D'go
- Pearls and Green Tea - Jiye's embracing the pastel-colored trend with her minty-green jeans
- Saltwater Dreams - Andi's rating her winter beauty purchases - see who got awarded HG status
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is getting ready for Spring- let the shopping begin!
- Sequins and Stilettos - Everyone needs a classic LBD - Skylette found an affordable option from ASOS!